Saturday, July 19, 2014

Luckey Lacquer!

Hey everybody,
I was recently sent three polishes to review from Sam, the owner of Luckey Lacquer. She is one of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure of working with, AND she lives in North Carolina (like I do) so that was just an added bonus. She is an indie polish maker who is just starting out, and makes some fantastic, three-free polishes! So enough of that, let's get on to the swatches, shall we?


This first beauty is part of a collection called Neon Leg Warmers. It comes in a clear glitter topper, green, yellow, orange, blue, pink and purple jellies.
Obviously this is the pink version, it's hot pink and gorgeous! It has some very fine glitter in it that makes it quite sparkly in the sun. Three coats over a base coat with Seche Vite top coat.


Next up is the glitter topper version of Neon Leg Warmers. I decided to try out my very first jelly sandwich with this guy, so I applied one thin coat of Life Gave Me Lemons by OPI and followed it with a dabbled coat of glitter and one more thin coat of the OPI. Topped off with Seche Vite top coat


The last polish I have is called Saving the World Before Bedtime (cute, right?) and it's a lovely white crelly (for those of who don't speak polish-it's a jelly/cream mix) with multicolored glitters. It also comes in a clear glitter topper. This is three coats with S.V top coat.

I hope you all will go check her out on Instagram- LuckeyLacquer
Visit her shop at etsy.com/shop/luckeylacquer, her polishes are only $3.99! I mean come on you literally CANNOT beat that. 




Au revoir for now,
Alaina
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybyalaina




No comments:

Post a Comment